Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Happy Friday!!..


Hey, Hey!!!

I just wanted to just say "Hi" and let you guys in on what a fun exciting eventful weekend I have planned ahead of me. Saturday, I plan on taking my babies to the pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins, then later my son has a late football game that evening. Then Sunday, I will be attending a fabulous Swapnsista Day Party hosted by the fabulous Fashion Envy LLC and Pretty Girls Rock Dresses. This will be a one-of-a-kind shopping experience that supports a local charity and includes a fashion swap, fashion show, vendor suite and pampering lounge. I am so excited because this will be my first  time ever attending a Swapnista party and they do them every year!!! For more information you can check it out here.. I will also be attending a FABULOUS Scary Movie Party that evening. I can't wait!!

 I also wanted to let everyone know that I plan on launching a vintage resale shop. I will be offering some of the most FABULOUS, different,  one of a kind, and inexpensive pieces! I will keep you guys posted on that one, but until then you guys have a good weekend. I can't wait  share with you guys about my upcoming weekend, and all the fabulous events I will be attending!!


No comments:

Post a Comment