Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Follow up on "New Boots that Didn't Cost me a Dime"...

Hey guys!!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I had a wonderful weekend. My oldest son had his homecoming game on Saturday, and they won 27-0!!! I am so proud of them!!!  I am also one of the team moms  so I was so busy during the game, but we overall had a good time..  Later that evening I had a date with my husband. I decided to wear the fabulous booties "that didn't cost me a dime" out on our date. We had ball. We went to Frank Ski's of Atlanta Restaurant and Lounge for dinner,  Cami Cupcake's for dessert,  to Lenox mall and did some shopping, and finished the night off with a movie. We saw Taken 2, and it was so good!! I loved it!! So with my outfit, I was thinking about doing a bold color with the shoes, but I wanted the shoes to stand out with this FABULOUS peplum jacket I had to with them, so I decided to do just a black skirt. I didn't want to overpower the stripes. I wanted to give the outfit a "pop" of  color so I wore some red earrings with a red clutch. I even did a red lip.  I got tons of compliments on this outfit, and it was perfect for this past saturday's weather. Here are some pictures!!!







See you guys soon!!!

Smooches


No comments:

Post a Comment