Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

What defines a "DIVA"

Hey Dolls,

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend so far. I wanted to add a post on my personal opinion on what  I think classifies a woman as a "Diva". The most importantly thing a "Diva" MUST know how to do FIRST is too PRAY for herself, family, friends, and to ALWAYS put God first. God is our source, our provider, and so much more.  It is very important that she is actively attends church, read  scriptures from the bible, and keeps a positive encouraging mindset..  Secondly, a "Diva" isn't JUST a woman that knows how to just dress pretty, who wears all designer clothing, expensive shoes, expensive handbags, or who wears a best makeup.   A "Diva" is a woman who carry's herself gracefully. She can put a outfit together whether it is from Neiman Marcus, or Rainbow. It is not about the quality of the clothing you wear, it is about HOW  you wear them. I have always been a woman that LOVE clothing, shoes, accessories  and never really cared where I my items came from because I know I can put them all together to create a nice classy, fashionable outfit!! A "Diva" is also a woman who knows how to manage taking care of her kids, spending time with her husband and taking care of her  household as well. She knows how to attend events (PTA meetings, school conferences, recitals, sporting events and etc) for the kids, still have dinner ready, keep a smile on her husbands face, keep the house clean, decorate her home, spend time with her girlfriends, and know how to save for a rainy day.  I know that sounds like a lot but a real "DIVA" must know how to multitask . Also, she should know how to be a loyal, trustworthy, supportive friend.  Finally, a "DIVA" is someone who is aggressive, independent, confident, classy, humble, and just overall a Proverbs 31 woman http://avirtuouswoman.org/10-virtues-of-the-proverbs-31-woman/

So that is my definition of  a "DIVA"  and my blog will not only share ways on how to be fashionable, but to also know to pray, cook, decorate your home, be fashionable inexpensively, be crafty and so much more. I can't wait!! Welcome to world of DIVAXPRESS, were being a diva is more than just looking fly!!!  

Smooches, 
Talesha


No comments:

Post a Comment